Introducing Lutron's latest sensing technology, the Maestro Dual Technology sensor uses both passive infrared and ultrasound waves to ensure reliable sensing in small rooms. You'll never worry about accidently leaving the lights on again with the Maestro Sensing Switch because it turns the lights on when you enter the room and off after you leave. This sensor has an adjustable timeout (1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes), so you can control how long the lights stay on after you leave the room and features XCT Dual Sensing Technology (PIR and ultrasound) which detects very fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensor to detect daylight so lights don't turn on with enough natural light in your room. Maestro Sensors work with any bulb type, including CFL's and LED's and will match the decor of any room in your home. Installing and setting up a Maestro in-wall, dual-technology occupancy sensor is a simple, easy and low cost way to save energy and add light automation to your home. Coordinating Claro wall plate and accessories sold separately.
- 6-Amp lighting/4.4-Amp fan in single-pole applications
- Features XCT dual sensing technology (passive infrared and ultrasound) which detects very fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading
- Simple set up allows you to adjust timeout and sensitivity
- Perfect for small rooms like a bathroom or private office
- Coordinating wall plate sold separately
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs