Let Lutron turn the lights off for you—and avoid wasting energy! The Maestro Occupancy Sensor and dimmer are integrated to combine the elegance and technological sophistication of Maestro controls with the energy savings and superior performance of an occupancy/vacancy sensor powered by Lutron exclusive XCT technology. The occupancy sensor detects when a room has been vacated and automatically turns the lights off—so you’ll never inadvertently leave the lights on. An adjustable timeout function allows you to set the time before the lights turn off, while the optional auto-on setting can turn your lights on for you when you enter a room—perfect for when your hands are full. With a sleek design, the dimmer with occupancy sensor is a great energy-saving addition to any room in your house, including kids’ rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, garages, and basements.
- Sensor automatically turns lights off when room is unoccupied
- Use manual or preset dimming control to reduce the energy used by the lights (dimmer only)
- Easily set-up occupancy/vacancy sensor to require manual-on operation
- Sleek, unobtrusive occupancy sensor adds energy saving functionality without sacrificing style
- Adjustable timeout sets the time before lights turn off