The Maestro Occupancy Sensor with eco-dim Dimmer are integrated to combine the elegance and technological sophistication of Maestro controls with the energy savings and superior performance of an occupancy/vacancy sensor powered by Lutron exclusive XCT technology. The occupancy sensor detects when a room has been vacated and automatically turns the lights off—so you’ll never inadvertently leave the lights on. An adjustable timeout function allows you to set the time before the lights turn off, while the optional auto-on setting can turn your lights on for you when you enter a room—perfect for when your hands are full. The eco-dim feature guarantees 15% energy savings over the standard switch, and is designed to extend incandescent or halogen bulbs 3 times. With a sleek design, the dimmer with occupancy sensor is a great energy-saving addition to any room in your house, including kids’ rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, garages, and basements.
- Sensor automatically turns lights off when room is unoccupied
- Dimmer automatically extends incandescent or halogen bulb life by three times their rated life
- Adjustable timeout sets the time before lights turn off
- Easily set-up occupancy/vacancy sensor to require manual-on operation
- Sleek, unobtrusive occupancy sensor adds energy saving functionality without sacrificing style
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs