The Maestro companion switch is designed to complement a Maestro switch. The easy-to-operate tap switch turns lights on and off. Up to 9 companion switches can be linked to a Maestro switch, for a total of 10 areas of control. Maestro accessories provide light control convenience for hallways, stairways or any room with multiple switch controls. Coordinating Claro wall plate sold separately.
- Requires purchase of a Maestro multi-location switch and is only for use in multi-location applications
- Up to 9 Maestro companion switches can be linked to a Maestro or multi-location switch
- Power failure memory (Maestro remembers your settings even after a power interruption)
- Can be used with multi-location countdown timer switch
- Coordinating wall plate not included
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs