The Skylark Fan Control is designed to conveniently set the speed of a ceiling fan. The control features a small rocker switch to turn the ceiling fan on and off and a slide knob for fan speed control. Provides control of one ceiling paddle fan and 3 quiet fan speeds provide increased comfort. The control fits in large designer style openings for quick and easy installation, and coordinates with the Skylark dimmers and controls line. Coordinating Claro wallplates purchased seperately.
- Slider provides 3 speeds for fan, and switch turns fan onto preset level
- For use with designer style openings
- Provides 3 quiet fan speeds for comfort
- Easy installation and operation
- For use with indoor ceiling paddle fans only