The Skylark Contour Fan Control is designed to conveniently set the speed of a ceiling fan. The control features a rocker switch to turn the ceiling fan on and off and a captive slide knob for fan speed control. Provides control of one ceiling paddle fan and 3 quiet fan speeds provide increased comfort. The control fits in large designer style openings for quick and easy installation, and coordinates with the Skylark Contour dimmers and controls line. Coordinating Claro wall plates purchased separately.
- Captive slide knob provides 3 speeds for fan, and rocker switch turns fan onto preset level
- For use with designer style openings
- For use with 1 ceiling paddle fan
- Easy installation and operation
- For use with indoor ceiling paddle fans only
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs