The Skylark Contour Dimmer from Lutron provides optimal dimming performance of LED bulbs. This dimmer works with up to 150-Watt of dimmable LED/CFL or 600-Watt of incandescent/halogen, allowing you to control multiple bulb types on the same circuit. It is designed to control a broad range of dimmable LED and CFL bulbs from a variety of brands including Philips, Cree, GE, EcoSmart and Lighting Science. The dimmer features a smooth-slide captive knob to adjust your light to any activity. Use the rocker switch to turn lights off or on, returning the lights to your preferred level. Coordinating Claro wall plate sold separately.
- For use with up to 150-Watt of LED and CFL bulbs (please see compatible bulb list under specifications)
- Also controls up to 600-Watt of incandescent and halogen bulbs
- Can be used in single pole or 3-way applications
- Features a captive knob to adjust lights and a rocker switch to turn lights on/off or to preset level
- Coordinating wall plates sold separately
- Contour design with a smooth-slide captive knob for precise lighting control
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs