Toggler fan controls are designed to replace or match your traditional toggle style switches. This combination control can be used to operate both your light and fan from a single switch – no need for two separate controls for the light and the fan Use the slider on the left to adjust your fan between 3 quiet speeds and use the slider on the right to adjust your light level. The Toggler combination fan and light control fits into a traditional wall plate opening, and can also work with your existing multi-gang wall plates. Coordinating Fassada wall plates are purchased separately.
- Includes (1) dual fan control and dimmer; coordinating wallplate sold separately
- For use with 1.5 Amp ceiling fan and 300-Watt incandescent or halogen bulbs
- Toggle turns light and fan on and off
- 3 quiet fan speeds for increased comfort
- Left slide adjusts fan speeds and the right slide adjusts the lighting level
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs