Toggler fan controls are designed to replace or match your traditional toggle style switches. This combination control can be used to operate both your light and fan from a single switch – no need for two separate controls for the light and the fan Use the slider on the left to adjust your fan between 3 quiet speeds and use the slider on the right to adjust your light level. The Toggler combination fan and light control fits into a traditional wall plate opening, and can also work with your existing multi-gang wall plates. Coordinating Fassada wall plates are purchased separately.
- Only works with incandescent/halogen bulbs and is not compatible with CFL/LED bulbs
- For use with 1.5 Amp ceiling fan and 300-Watt incandescent or halogen bulbs
- Toggle turns light and fan on and off
- Left slide adjusts fan speeds; 3 quiet fan speeds for increased comfort
- Right slide adjust light to your favorite level
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs