Easily installed on existing waterline or new construction with 3/4 in. PVC pipe. A convenient water source hidden at ground level in a durable plastic black box with an easily accessible brass faucet ready to use when lifted up out of the box as you raise the lid and lock into place. Ready for use or simply connect a garden hose to water gardens or whatever you need to water or wash. When finished, disconnect hose, lift lid out of locked position and close, always keep lid closed when not in use. When closed the Waterbox is flush with landscape and is neatly hidden away. It’s sturdy for foot traffic, lawn mowers and other small implements. Uses include homes, farms, parks, RV parks and municipalities.
- Molded out of high strength plastic and schedule 40 pvc parts
- The Waterbox can easily be adapted for cold weather climates, with our frost proof accessibility
- Closes flush with the grade of the surrounding landscape
- Simply lift lid and lock into upright position and dispense water
- The Waterbox has a freeze proof application for climates that have very cold temperatures and still need a water source