Grilling is the perfect confluence of art and science, engineering and craft, mind and spatula. The French saute, braise, poach. They do not grill. Men Grill since the first dawn of man, there has been honor and responsibility in providing for one’s family. In order to truly appreciate this honor, all men must abide by the code that comes with it. This code is known as Man Law. The proper grilling of a $23 porterhouse is a feat to rival the erection of the Great Pyramids, the Hoover Dam, and the brother-in-law's yard shed. Grilling fish or fowl, mere wienie or edible plant life is a serious endeavor. Grilling, thus, requires the proper tools. Tools crafted and honored with the care of a surgeon operating on his fantasy team's QB. Tools, that blessing with long ago distinguished man from animal, Man Law Tools.
- Size: 20.6 in. 12.7 in.
- Thick gauge stainless steel material
- Ribbed grill/warming area
- Grilling holes area to keep food from falling though the grates
- Raised back and sides to aid in easily flipping/remiving food from the topper and not losing it between the grates
- Great for grilling fish and other seafood