The Satin Brass Hammered 144 in. Stair edging covers and protects the edge of a stair step. Stair edging prevents wear and tear on carpeted or hard surface stair steps and prevents a stair's vinyl surface from curling. Stair edgings are easily secured to wood and concrete floors with screw nails (sold separately). For installation on concrete floors use wooden pegs (sold separately).
- Durable aluminum withstands high foot traffic areas in the home
- For use on stair steps
- Screw Nails fit firmly in pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Can be cut to desired length with hack saw
- Pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Contractor case packs of 12