The MK Diamond 14 in. x 18 Tooth Standard-Grade Wet-Cutting Diamond Blade can quickly cut through asphalt and is designed for wet use only. The blade features a heat-treated steel core for durability.
- For use with a variety of walk-behind saws
- Heat-treated steel core is designed to accommodate heat buildup from friction of the cut
- Blade segments are laser-welded to the steel core
- 4 drop segments help protect the steel core from undercut
- 18 teeth
- Standard-grade blade is designed for the fast cutting of asphalt
- Designed for wet use only