Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 9
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MTKCKD Poor design but beautiful to look at
I am a board-certified KitchenDesigner and even sit on the board of my chapter of the NKBA. I have taught classes at University in kitchen and bath design. I am now on my second of these faucets in less than three months. And the second is even worse than the first.
There are two basic design flaws:
(1) like others in these reviews, the trim next to the faucet keeps coming off. It's always a surprise and it's really starting to irritate me on my second faucet.
(2) The placement of the spray stream button is in a horrible location. It is exactly where you would grab it and pull it which means my fingers are always pressing the stream spray button before I'm ready to. Perhaps if I were left-handed it would not be a problem. But nearly all faucets on the market seem to have that spray stream button nearer to the head, away from where one would tend to grab the faucet. This placement makes working with this faucet (when you want to pull it out) very uncomfortable, and bothers me even more than the trim popping off!
On the other hand, I think it sticks out far enough into the sink that I can't imagine why people don't think it's sticking out far enough.
October 17, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Kyle Love this faucet
I searched for several weeks for a new faucet to go with my new sink. My condo is modern and when I came across this collection, everything else I looked at could not compare in the looks department. It was a little more than I wanted to spend but it has been well worth it. Before this, I had never installed a faucet. Installation was a breeze (I installed it onto the sink before I dropped the sink into the counter). I will say that the end piece where the water comes out did drip water when switching between pour and spray, but a quick call to Moen fixed that issue (replacement piece sent). Everyone that has seen it loves it. I couldn't be happier. Now that I'm redoing my bathroom, I'm using the other pieces from the collection.
November 18, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JKGFL Great product
Have had this product in my new kitchen since August. I read the other review. Have had none of the problems they had. I'm a kitchen designer. My guess is that the faucet wasn't installed properly if it's not far enough into the sink. The other problems - one of the reasons I recommend Moen to clients is they stand behind their products - ALWAYS. Give them a call....just might be a lemon. It happens.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product. It looks great in my kitchen!
PS This kitchen made it to the cover of a National magazine in January.
April 12, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DLP12 This product is stylish with terrific features
Looks just like it does in the design magazines! I love the contemporary styling. I searched for a faucet that was contemporary with clean lines, one that had a sprayer that had both the hard flow and spray and one that pulled out. This one has all of the features I needed! It is one of the first things everyone notices in my kitchen. I LOVE IT!
October 11, 2011
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by shadow Great modern styling and easy to use
I love this faucet! It perfectly accents my kitchen and give the height needed to fill deep pots without the traditional arched look. Love having the spryer in the faucet rather than as a separate unit. It facilitates use of space and the single handle operation couldn't be easier to use.
June 14, 2012
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Colorado girl Handle piece breaking - no force in spray
Love how this looks .....absoulutely beautiful but I too have had problems with the handle coming out and off. My biggest problem is that there is no force in the water coming out of the sprayer. I've had a plumber check installation and it is fine...something is wrong with this design. Moen is replacing it for me with another style
February 13, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Aaron Looks nice but doesn't last
We bought this when we did our kitchen remodel 1 1/2 years ago and have already had to replace the handle (every time we would turn the water on the handle would pop out), and now the plastic piece that holds the end of the faucet no longer holds it in. Moen has been good about replacing parts, but I would have expected better quality for the price.
November 25, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by jIM k A FEW DRAWBACKS
I JUST PURCHASED AND INSTALLED A MOEN S7597C KITCHEN FAUCET. I BOUGHT IT DUE TO THE MOEN REPUTATION AND STYLING, TO REPLACE A MOEN FAUCET I HAD FOR OVER 20 YEARS WITH MINIMAL ISSUES.
THREE DRAWBACKS I'VE FOUND SO FAR IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS USE:
1) THE SPOUT DOES NOT PROJECT FAR ENOUGH INTO A TYPICAL KITCHEN SINK. WHEN RINSING ITEMS OFF, THE TYPICAL WATER SPLASH NOW IS ALL OVER THE BACKSPLASH AND COUNTER TOP INSTEAD OF IN THE SINK... THERE NEEDS TO BE AN ADAPTER TO INSERT BETWEEN THE PULL OUT SPOUT AND THE NECK OF THE FAUCET TO EXTEND THE SPOUT FURTHER INTO THE SINK OR EXTEND THE FAUCET NECK.
2) THE HOT/COLD HANDLE- THE TRIM PIECE SURROUNDING THE HANDLE POPS OFF ALMOST EVERY TIME YOU TURN ON THE FAUCET.
3) THE FAUCET DRIPS CONTINUOUSLY FROM THE 'SPRAY' FAUCET WHEN THE 'STREAM' FAUCET IS RUNNING.
THESE THINGS SHOULD BE FIXED. I'D APPRECIATE SOME FEEDBACK FROM MOEN ON THIS. I CAN BE CONTACTED AT JAMES.KILPATRICK@CENGLLC.COM.
March 26, 2013