Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 11
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Anon Bought this based on looks
Looks great, but is so tall the water creates a lot of splash back in the sink. Also, can't switch between stream and spray without turning the water off. Well made and sturdy...should be for the cost!
June 4, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Kaysquare Contemporary & unique
Love this faucet...it's gorgeous, modern & unique. I love that it's not the typical very high & rounded faucets that are seen every where lately. Yes, it's rather pricey, but it's a Moen & guaranteed. It's easy to use & keep clean.
April 22, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by tamjo my faucet is perfect for my kitchen
My husband reviewed many faucets and picked this one, he likes ultra modern and this is perfect for our kitchen
June 26, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Js30068 Great contemporary look
Bought this for my newly remodeled kitchen. Love the clean lines. I only buy Moen as they really stand behind their products,even when they are 10+ in age.
Even my plumber commented it was nice to see a "different faucet".
January 4, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JKGFL Great product
Have had this product in my new kitchen since August. I read the other review. Have had none of the problems they had. I'm a kitchen designer. My guess is that the faucet wasn't installed properly if it's not far enough into the sink. The other problems - one of the reasons I recommend Moen to clients is they stand behind their products - ALWAYS. Give them a call....just might be a lemon. It happens.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product. It looks great in my kitchen!
PS This kitchen made it to the cover of a National magazine in January.
April 12, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Aaron Looks nice but doesn't last
We bought this when we did our kitchen remodel 1 1/2 years ago and have already had to replace the handle (every time we would turn the water on the handle would pop out), and now the plastic piece that holds the end of the faucet no longer holds it in. Moen has been good about replacing parts, but I would have expected better quality for the price.
November 25, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by jIM k A FEW DRAWBACKS
I JUST PURCHASED AND INSTALLED A MOEN S7597C KITCHEN FAUCET. I BOUGHT IT DUE TO THE MOEN REPUTATION AND STYLING, TO REPLACE A MOEN FAUCET I HAD FOR OVER 20 YEARS WITH MINIMAL ISSUES.
THREE DRAWBACKS I'VE FOUND SO FAR IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS USE:
1) THE SPOUT DOES NOT PROJECT FAR ENOUGH INTO A TYPICAL KITCHEN SINK. WHEN RINSING ITEMS OFF, THE TYPICAL WATER SPLASH NOW IS ALL OVER THE BACKSPLASH AND COUNTER TOP INSTEAD OF IN THE SINK... THERE NEEDS TO BE AN ADAPTER TO INSERT BETWEEN THE PULL OUT SPOUT AND THE NECK OF THE FAUCET TO EXTEND THE SPOUT FURTHER INTO THE SINK OR EXTEND THE FAUCET NECK.
2) THE HOT/COLD HANDLE- THE TRIM PIECE SURROUNDING THE HANDLE POPS OFF ALMOST EVERY TIME YOU TURN ON THE FAUCET.
3) THE FAUCET DRIPS CONTINUOUSLY FROM THE 'SPRAY' FAUCET WHEN THE 'STREAM' FAUCET IS RUNNING.
THESE THINGS SHOULD BE FIXED. I'D APPRECIATE SOME FEEDBACK FROM MOEN ON THIS. I CAN BE CONTACTED AT JAMES.KILPATRICK@CENGLLC.COM.
March 26, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MTKCKD Poor design but beautiful to look at
I am a board-certified KitchenDesigner and even sit on the board of my chapter of the NKBA. I have taught classes at University in kitchen and bath design. I am now on my second of these faucets in less than three months. And the second is even worse than the first.
There are two basic design flaws:
(1) like others in these reviews, the trim next to the faucet keeps coming off. It's always a surprise and it's really starting to irritate me on my second faucet.
(2) The placement of the spray stream button is in a horrible location. It is exactly where you would grab it and pull it which means my fingers are always pressing the stream spray button before I'm ready to. Perhaps if I were left-handed it would not be a problem. But nearly all faucets on the market seem to have that spray stream button nearer to the head, away from where one would tend to grab the faucet. This placement makes working with this faucet (when you want to pull it out) very uncomfortable, and bothers me even more than the trim popping off!
On the other hand, I think it sticks out far enough into the sink that I can't imagine why people don't think it's sticking out far enough.
October 17, 2014