Rated 3.2 out of 5 by 6
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by DB Red/Blue buttom pops off - fell down sink
Only had this facet for a month, and the red / blue (hot/cold) indicator popped off and fell down the sink before I could catch it. Don't waste your money.
September 5, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by IronMannish78 Great looks, easy install.
Purchased this to replace an existing kitchen faucet during a repipe project. Love the classic and simple design. It's just gorgeous. Just make sure you have the extra hole for a side sprayer... adding one is no picnic.
July 30, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Happy Moen faucets always look fashionable.
We have been using Moen faucets for years and this one is just as great. The faucet moves from hot to cold effortlessly - a pleasure to use. The design is contemporary and attractive and lends itself nicely as a compliment to the rest of the kitchen.
May 5, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by icyv Nice
I installed this faucet when I bought my house 8 years ago and it was 1) easy to install and 2) has worked fine ever since. It's a nice, basic, sturdy faucet.
August 8, 2012
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Mike Garbage for sale
What A Piece Of Garbage & That The nicest Way I Can Say it
May 19, 2012
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by CarNut Another disappointment
Very disappointed that another corporation has joined the race to the bottom. My perception is that I paid good money for a product made cheaply.
Moen seems to be more concerned with appearance/price than quality.
This product is dramatically inferior to the last Moen kitchen faucet (of similar value) I installed. It does have a pleasing appearance but then so does a $3 flashlight. Superficial beauty is not enough to maintain a reputation.
1. Assembled in USA from imported parts.
2. Integral hoses, not serviceable.
3. Integral hose washer (hot side) WILL fail rendering the faucet useless in just a few years. Rubber degrades with heat. I called Moen customer service and they said... if it fails they will replace the entire unit. Excuse ME! Replace the entire unit when a 50 cent washer fails? They must be producing them at very low cost. Besides, I seriously doubt that they will honor that statement after a few years which is when the hot side washer will start to harden up.
4. They have managed to make it even cheaper, although it looks good. Dramatically less perceived quality than the last Moen I installed.
5. Handle action is counter intuitive when properly installed according to pictographic (no text) instructions You can't tilt the handle to the left and get hot water, not gonna happen. Valve gate restricts that motion. To get cold water you turn the handle left and then tilt it up to the right. To get hot water you turn the handle to the right and tilt up to the left. To me this is counter intuitive. My wife thinks it is strange but it looks better than our old faucet.
As far as performance goes, this newly installed unit works fine except for the weird inverted handle action. The handle action is unlike any other faucet I have ever experienced including Moen, and I have installed and serviced many.
Installation was easy.
My recommendation... Find an older quality unit at a thrift store and put new washers in it.
I am reluctant to give this faucet a negative recommendation as it seems to be among the least bad alternatives. Still, it is a disappointment. I suppose I should just get used to lower expectations everywhere.
February 21, 2013