Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 9
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by KCKate Problem, but Moen fixed it
We purchased this after looking at hundreds of faucets - wanted nickel, but needed to match craftsman farm-house kitchen design, and wanted high arc. Not many faucets met my needs, but this one did, while not cheap I always figure a faucet that gets so much use is a poor place to not buy quality. Imagine my surprise when less than year after installing the spout snapped off - the actual brass fitting! Moen did stand behind it and they are overnighting me a new faucet - I will chalk this up to a unusual defect of an otherwise good company.
April 18, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Ouch Overpriced but I needed it
I unfortunately needed this faucet to match existing faucets in the kitchen so I had to swallow the $600+ price tag for a $150 product.
January 12, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by mom Beautiful faucet!
We looked at many faucets when we redid our counters and are very happy with this one. So many faucets were too tall and/or too modern for our kitchen and this height is perfect for our center island with sink. We like the single handle on the faucet and the separate sprayer. A plumber installed it for us and commented that it was a quality product and Moen is a great company to deal with if any problems arise.
June 14, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ccreviewer Weymouth Faucet is Fantastic!
I love everything about the Moen Weymouth kitchen faucet. The spot resist stainless finish is superb. This style looks great in our cottage/shabby chic home. The water pressure is perfect. The faucet is easy to maneuver and the height is nice for filling pots. I like the single-handle better than a 2-handle faucet. This is a quality faucet. If we had a marble countertop, we may have considered a different finish, but the stainless goes perfect in our kitchen. I've only used the side sprayer a handful of times and it works well.
January 6, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by freelyelee Beautiful faucet with a few shortcomings
Overall this is a quality faucet that could be 5 stars with a few changes/additions from Moen.
- This is a beautiful faucet. It's substantial in weight and has a very elegant look. Very classic and timeless. The hand sprayer is also metal with a good heft to it, which is rare.
- It looks expensive (as it should for the price). But it's a really nice, mirror-like chrome (not the weird have brushed/half chrome look you sometimes see on other less expensive faucets.
- Ships with all the tools you need to install successfully (but not the accessories, more on that later).
Installation: The only installation issues I had were with removing my previous faucet (A nightmare of epic proportions, but that's a story for another time). I actually found installation of this Moen faucet pretty straightforward, though I did run into the same issues as a previous reviewer re: lack of deck plate and need for extra trip for faucet plugs.
- I'm not a huge fan of the image only instructions, but they got the job done.
- This faucet ships with a Moen-specific tool to help screw the nut for the faucet. (Looks like a toilet roll holder) This is extremely helpful as the basin wrench I have would not fit in the limited space I have under the sink. Word to the wise: KEEP THIS TOOL. Do not lose it. Guard it with your life. I was missing this tool for the faucet I was trying to uninstall (different brand) and it was a nightmare.
Accessories: Given the cost of this faucet, I agree it should come with the deck plate. A bit of online research shows the deck plate for this faucet can be purchased for anywhere between $20 and $40. Seems a bit steep. Every other faucet I've purchased at various (lower price points) have shipped with this.
- That said, Faucet hole covers (purchased at any hardware store) are ~$3/4 bucks a piece and look just fine in my opinion. But this is personal preference.
- Hand sprayer: As a previous reviewer mentioned, the hand sprayer does not sit flush in the holder (see photo). It's not a huge deal and may be due to the stiff supply line, but it doesn't look clean. This may just be my OCD talking, but it's worth a note.
- A better solution would have been a magnetized sprayer/holder OR the inclusion of a weight. (I'm using a handful of heavy washers as a temporary solution, but may try and order a weight to use instead.)
Add a deck plate and a sprayer weight and this is a great faucet.
September 16, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by PhantomJSH Old World Style with High Tech Functionality
Upon first glance, my option of this faucet was "Wow, this is fancy. It must be incredibly expensive". When in reality, this faucet (while definitely fancy) was set at a very reasonable price point. The classic look combined with modern functionality definitely filled the void I had in my old world styled kitchen.
The unit itself is solid construction and very sturdy. A little challenging to install at first (admittedly my first attempt at ever installing a faucet) I was soon relieved to see that the instructions presented everything I needed to install without much difficulty.
The single handle allows for an effortless flow between hot and cold water without the need for multiple knobs. Both the faucet and sprayer offer a high pressure flow of water that is definitely impressive especially compared to other faucets I've seen on the market.
In the short time I've had this faucet installed, I have already received multiple compliments and inquiries on where it can be purchased.
All in all, I am very pleased with this faucet. This combined with Moen's excellent customer support has been a very positive experience. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
June 19, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LCpalmbay luxurious
The chrome finish is high quality and easy to keep clean. I love the one handle to adjust the water, more convenient than a two handle in my opinion. The high arc is practical when washing large pots. The side sprayer is very useful. The traditional look would look good with many kitchen styles. I can't speak for installation, a plumber did the install. All in all a very nice faucet.
September 30, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JamesC Good quality. Adds a luxurious touch of class to my otherwise lackluster sink.
Installation of the Moen Weymouth single-handle faucet with its braided stainless steel flexible supply lines was easily accomplished with the included mounting tool and common hand tools. This replaced a faucet with two handles. I mounted the side sprayer in one of the holes and plugged the other with a faucet hold cover that I purchased at Home Depot for a few dollars. Installation was straight-forward and easy with the included instructions. Most of the time was spent dealing with removal of copper pipe water line connections that had corroded. My faucet holes are cut close to the backsplash, but I‘m still able to rotate the handle to achieve the full range of temperatures. The approx. 6-inch spout swivels side-to-side to reach both sides of my double-basin sink while the single handle is capable of providing hot or cold water. The faucet’s high arch goose-neck design combined with a deep sink provides ample space for washing large pans. Matching side spray works well, providing a strong and steady stream of water for rinsing. Chrome finish is easy to clean and resists fingerprints and water spots. I installed this faucet and side sprayer a few days ago and already have received many compliments from friends and family. Adds a luxurious touch of class to my otherwise lackluster sink. Highly recommended.
September 3, 2013