Home Depot's Heated Underlayment is a new and exciting product from the manufacturers of Home Depot's Best Underlayment. We've taken our acoustical and insulating technology and combined them with ThermoSoft FiberThermics heating elements to create a radiant heat system ideally suited for floating wood and laminate floors. Home Depot's Heated Underlayment not only deadens impact sound from your hard surface flooring, but it also makes the surface toasty warm and assists with heating your room.
- For use beneath wood, laminate and tile installations
- Insulating and sound-deadening pad with non-combustible fiber thermic heating elements
- 3 ft. x 5 ft. x 1/8 in.
- Can be adhered to the floor in glue down wood or ceramic tile installations
- Programmable thermostat uses in-floor sensor to help you manage the temperature of your home's heated floors (sold separately)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs