Model # PF5762AG

Internet #203200862

MPG 24 in. Square Aged Granite Cast Stone Planter with Attached Saucer
0794990114808

MPG

24 in. Square Aged Granite Cast Stone Planter with Attached Saucer

$199.00 /each

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

This exclusive, stately square planter, reminiscent of an English estate garden is perfect for trees or large plants. Available in 3 sizes, it is constructed of a blend of natural stone, resin and fiberglass, the planter is lightweight, watertight and weather resistant. The 85% crushed natural outer stone surface ages to a beautiful time worn, old world hue as it weathers.

  • Cast using a blend of natural stone, resin and fiberglass
  • Hand made in mold from artist carved original
  • Lightweight, easy to move and weather resistant
  • Saucer included

Specifications

Dimensions

Details

More Products With These Features

Search

Customer Questions & Answers

4 Questions5 Answers

Customer Questions & Answers

24 in. Square Aged Granite Cast Stone Planter with Attached Saucer
24 in. Square Aged Granite Cast Stone Planter with Attached Saucer

Ask your questions. Share your answers.

 
 
Clear Search Term
 
 
Sort By:
 
2 answers

Is this a resin product or stone? what does it weigh?

This question is from 24 in. Square Aged Granite Cast Stone Planter with Attached Saucer
Asked by
Hyannis MA
Read all my Q&A
June 11, 2015
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0

Answers (2)

June 11, 2015
Answer: 
The planter is made of 85% real stone on the outside and the other 15% is resin. It weighs 27 pounds.
+1point
1out of 1found this answer helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful1unhelpful0

Asked by
Read all my Q&A
June 11, 2015
Answer: 
Hello Tima, Great question! The answer is both. The outside layer of the planter is made up of 85% real stone and the other 15% is made up of resin. This gives the planter the look and feel of real stone and will also weather like stone. The fact that it is not solid stone makes it possible for us to move it around fairly easily. That is until you fill it with dirt and plants. The empty container is only Read More
Hello Tima, Great question! The answer is both. The outside layer of the planter is made up of 85% real stone and the other 15% is made up of resin. This gives the planter the look and feel of real stone and will also weather like stone. The fact that it is not solid stone makes it possible for us to move it around fairly easily. That is until you fill it with dirt and plants. The empty container is only around 27 pounds. Read Less
+1point
1out of 1found this answer helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful1unhelpful0
 
1 answer

can the planter be stained or painted?

This question is from 24 in. Square Aged Granite Cast Stone Planter with Attached Saucer
Asked by
Read all my Q&A
April 9, 2016
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0

Answer (1)

Asked by
Read all my Q&A
April 12, 2016
Answer: 
You can paint these but it will eventually start to peel if left outside in the elements. This is why we inject a stain into the surface layer of stone.
0points
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0
 
1 answer

What are the interior dimensions?

This question is from 24 in. Square Aged Granite Cast Stone Planter with Attached Saucer
Asked by
Read all my Q&A
March 7, 2016
Will a pot that is 18" in diameter and 16" tall fit inside this planter?
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0

Answer (1)

Asked by
Read all my Q&A
March 15, 2016
Answer: 
Yes, Sam. The upper/inside diameter of the pot is 20 inches. It tapers down to a 17 inch diameter at the bottom. The internal height of this pot is 17 1/2 inches.
0points
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0
 
1 answer

Color

This question is from 24 in. Square Aged Granite Cast Stone Planter with Attached Saucer
Asked by
Read all my Q&A
October 13, 2015
It's hard to see the colors in the stone; are they more brown or more grey?
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0

Answer (1)

Asked by
Read all my Q&A
October 15, 2015
Answer: 
The stained finish is designed to give the planter the look of weathered stone. After time, our products will take on a natural weathered look but we try to give it that look when bought new. In our research of true unpolished stone granite, we found it had elements of gray, green, and brown. So, to answer your question, we try to create an even ratio of all three colors.
0points
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0
1 of 1
  • 2016-10-30 T23:20:37.872-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvqa, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers
  • loc_en_US, sid_203200862, prod, sort_default
1 of 1
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 39ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT

Customer Reviews

Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Look just like photo These look aged already and are nice solid construction. Only one complaint: There are no drain holes in the bottom. My husband easily drilled some himself. Not much else to say. They are exactly what is in the product description. We filled the bottom with rocks and only filled with dirt half way and to the top. The rocks give extra weight, drainage and save on the dirt that is needed to fill the pots June 2, 2015
  • 2016-10-30 T21:34:27.569-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_203200862, prod, sort_default
1-1 of 1
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 35ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT