Sold as an accessory to Mainstreet Aluminum Fence’s Puppy Guard add on panels, the puppy guard add on strip is designed for use in fences with picket bottoms. Installing the strip below the bottom rail decreases the space for dogs who like burrow under the fence. The strips are protected with Armour Guard: a durable powder coated finish, relieving your worries of chipping or cracking paint. The strip may be installed at an angle for sloping ground, as well. Two 34.75 in. strips installed adjacently make up the 69.5 in. length between posts.
- Puppy guard strips reduce the spacing below the bottom rail of aluminum fence panels with picket bottoms
- Keeps small dogs or pets inside your aluminum fence
- Keep small animals out of your yard
- Adds ornamentation to aluminum fences
- Powder-coated finish matches most aluminum fences, they come ready to attach to your existing fence in two strips 34.75 in. wide to fit your 72 in. wide section
- Will not rust