MakerBot is setting the standard in reliable and affordable desktop 3D printing and scanning. Tens of thousands of people are using the Replicator Desktop 3D Printer to innovate and create right in their own homes, workshops, offices, schools and studios. The printer delivers fifth generation ease of use and connectivity for all your 3D printing needs, offering a simple and versatile way to get from 3D model to 3D print. Powered by the MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform, its large build volume accelerates rapid prototyping and model making to accommodate a variety of designs.
- Fifth generation technology defines new standard for ease of use, quality and reliability
- Powered by the user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform
- App and cloud enabled for remote connectivity
- Best-in-class features and tools (including onboard camera, onboard utilities and assisted build plate leveling) streamline and enhance the model-making process
- Large build volume of 25.2 cm W x 15.0 cm H x 19.9 cm D (9.9 in. W x 5.9 H in. x 7.8 in. D) is 11% larger than the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
- 100-micron layer resolution enables you to print paper-thin layers and get smooth-to-the touch surfaces that don’t need sanding, finishing or postproduction
- Build volume of 7522 cu. cm (456 cu. in.) to suit a variety of designs