Makita Hole Saws feature bi-metal construction for longer life. The flexible steel body and the high speed steel teeth combine for more efficient cutting. These versatile saws cut through both metal and wood and have the deep cutting ability to go through 2x4 materials.
- 4/6 variable pitch teeth cut faster and last longer
- Extra hard high speed steel teeth
- Flexible, shatter resistant steel body for long life
- Drills through wood and steel
- Deep cutting capacity through 2x4 material
- Use with Makita arbor 714063-A or 714065-A which have 5/8 in. - 18 thread per in.