The Makita 1-1/8 in. Hex Shank 20-1/2 in. Bull Point is designed to be used for demolition applications and starting holes in concrete. The bit is forged from a tough alloy for increased durability. A clear coat helps prevent rust build up and premature wear.
- Ideal for demolition applications and starting holes in concrete
- CNC machined and forged from a tough alloy material for increased durability
- Shot-peened for added strength and surface hardness
- Clear-coated to prevent rust build-up and premature wear
- Engineered for industrial use
- Note: Product may vary by store.