Makita SDS-Plus rotary hammer bits are engineered with a central guiding action for accurate holes. The special impact grade carbide extends the useful life of the bit, and its efficiency. These bits are engineered for reduced vibration.
- Carbide tipped; ideal for range of applications
- Vibration and noise demission
- Central guiding action for accurate holes
- Special impact grade carbide
- For use drilling holes in a variety of masonry materials including concrete
- Convenient contractor pack contains 25 bits