Makita collated screws feature a black phosphate coating to help prevent rust. The screws are engineered with a coarse thread for efficient fastening in wood to wood and drywall to wood fastening applications. Collated screws increase efficiency by reducing down time from manual loading of screws.
- Black phosphate coating to help prevent rust
- Collated for increased efficiency and reduced downtime
- Coarse thread for efficient fastening
- 1-5/8 in. in length
- 1,000 pack for user convenience
- For wood to wood and drywall to wood fastening applications
- For use with Makita auto feed screwdrivers