The Makita 10 in. General Purpose Diamond Blade is designed for cutting block, brick and concrete. The blade features a superior quality steel core. It also features laser-welded segments to ensure the strongest joint possible. The optimum bond matrix is engineered to provide a faster-cutting and longer-lasting diamond blade.
- General purpose blade for use cutting cured concrete, block and brick
- Laser welded to ensure the strongest joint possible
- Superior quality steel core
- Highest quality diamonds
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer, smoother diamond blade
- Segment slots help deliver a faster, cooler cut in multiple applications
- Ideal for making cuts in cured concrete, block and brick