The Makita 4-3/8 in. Masonry Saw is a powerful and easy to use cutting solution that is ideal for cutting a wide range of materials, including stone, tile and concrete. Powered by a 12-Amp motor with an impressive 13,000 RPM, this saw has a cutting capacity of 1-3/8 in. and a compact and lightweight design for less user fatigue. Loaded with convenience features, including a lock-off button and a flat rear side of the motor housing for easy blade changes, this saw is durably made for years of reliable use and is suitable for professional or DIY projects.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Powerful 12-Amp motor handles a variety of materials, including stone, masonry, tile and concrete
- Cuts up to 1-3/8 in.
- Compact and lightweight design at only 8-5/8 in. long and 6.5 lbs. for less operator fatigue and less downtime
- High power-to-weight ratio with 13,000 RPM
- Lock-off button helps prevent accidental start-ups
- Flat rear side of motor housing allows easy blade changes
- Easy to adjust depth gauge for precision cutting
- Double insulated
- Includes: 4-3/8 in. masonry saw, 4 in. diamond blade turbo (A-94546), socket wrench 9 (782209-3), wrench 22 (781011-1)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs