Get precise, accurate cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish, without the table saw. The Makita SP6000K1 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saw with 55 in. Guide Rail work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful 12 amp motor and a large cutting capacity with magnesium components for less weight and electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load for smooth cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish. The SP6000K1 is a more portable option to a table saw and is ideal for use on the jobsite or in the shop.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Included 55 in. guide rail system interacts with the saw base to provide smooth, perfect, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Powerful 12.0 Amp motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Built-in current limiter helps prevent motor burnout
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16 in. at 90 degree and 1-9/16 in. at 45 degree)
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror finish
- Easy-to-set depth adjustment with large scale
- Smooth and convenient plunge release lever for operator comfort
- Bevel capability (-1 degree to 48 degree) with positive stops at 22.5 degree and 45 degree
- Magnesium components deliver a well balanced and lightweight saw at only 16.5 lbs.
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cuts