The Makita's 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Battery fits 10.8-Volt and 12-Volt Max Makita Cordless Tools. This battery features a light, compact design that helps reduce operator fatigue. Charging in only 30 minutes, Makita's 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion battery provides extra jobsite productivity. The BL1014 powers Makita's expanding line-up of 12-Volt Max tools.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Lithium-ion battery delivers longer run time and lower self discharge
- Use only with Makita chargers DC10WA and DC10WB
- Compatible with Makita 10.8-Volt and current 12-Volt Max lithium-ion cordless tools
- Compact design for less weight and reduced operator fatigue
- 3-year limited warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs