The Makita 12-Volt 2.6Ah Ni-MH Battery Pack produces up to 70% longer run time than standard Ni-Cad batteries. These pod-style Ni-MH batteries are with literally no memory effect. The multi-contact terminals ensure a tight connection to the power tool, even under extreme vibration. Shock-absorbing construction protects battery cells against dust and vibration.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 12-Volt 2.6Ah Ni-MH battery pack produces up to 70% longer run time than standard nickel-cadmium batteries
- Multi contact terminals ensure tight connection to power tool
- Nickel-metal hydride batteries; shock absorbing construction protects battery cells against dust and vibration
- Fits all Makita 12-Volt cordless tools
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs