Makita sandpaper is constructed of high quality aluminum oxide grain abrasive for improved material removal and added durability. The resin glue coating and open coat grain distribution reduce grain clogging. The heavyweight backing paper reduces edge tear-out.
- High-quality aluminum oxide grain abrasive for increased durability and sharpness
- Open-coat grain distribution and resin glue coating reduces grain clogging and improves finish on wood surfaces
- Heavyweight paper provides strong backing and reduces edge tear-out for more sanding
- Ideal for use on bare wood, paint, varnish, fillers, plastic and other materials
- Fits Makita and Bosch multi-tool sanding pads