The Makita 14 in. 32cc Chainsaw (EA3201S35B) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 32cc engine delivers 1.8 HP and an engine speed of 12,800 RPM with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. For extreme conditions, the primer is engineered for efficient cold starting for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting and an advanced vibration dampens system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Tool-less chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Compact design with less weight only 9.4 lbs.
- 2-point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Touch and stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Large metal spike bar for increased productivity
- High power-to-weight ratio 1.8 HP engine
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Primer pump for easy cold starting
- 33 cm markings on the rear handle for cutting wood to length
- 1-year warranty
- Includes: 14 in. chain (195399-7), 14 in. guide bar (442-035-661), universal wrench (941-719-131), 14 in. chain cover (952-010-630)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs