The BML185W features a four-position head that pivots for greater versatility. The flashlight has high illumination, emitting high power at 4,500 Lux with a Xenon bulb for extra brightness. It will run for up to two hours per charge on Makita 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion battery and up to 4.3 hours on an 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Battery (sold separately). The BML185W weighs just over two pounds (with battery, sold separately) with a compact design at 11-1/8 in. in length and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove. It includes a shoulder strap and two Xenon flashlight bulbs. The BML185W is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- High illumination Xenon bulb emits at 4,500 Lux
- 4-positon head pivots for greater versatility
- Compact design at only 11-1/8 in. long and weighs just over 2 lbs.
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- Accepts Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run time
- 1-year warranty on flashlight
- Battery and charger not included
- Compatible Batteries & Chargers (Sold Separately): BL1815, BL1815-2, DC18RA, DC18SE