Constructed with long-lasting brushless ingenuity, the Makita 18 volt cordless hammer drill/driver is designed for longevity. Brushless technology means less wear and tear on the internal components and the ability to run longer on a single battery charge. With two speed settings and two hammering options, this versatile tool will deliver up to 400 in. lbs. of torque with a variable-speed maximum of 1500 RPM to complete a variety of drilling and driving tasks.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Swap out bits quickly and easily with 1/2 in. keyless chuck
- Brushless motor enables lengthier operating time, heightened power and prolonged tool life
- Load sensor delivers optimal torque and RPM for fluctuating demands
- 18 volt LXT lithium-ion battery (sold separately) recharges in approximately 30 minutes
- Hammering action delivers up to 22,500 BPM
- LED light provides illumination for better visibility
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs.
- 3-year limited tool warranty
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- LXT Lithium-ion battery and rapid optimum charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- Compatible batteries & charger: BL1830, BL1830-2, DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SF
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs