The 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 12 L.E.D. Flashlight (model LXLM03) provides ultra-bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. At full brightness (12 L.E.D.), it provides 240 lumens of light. The two-mode switch also provides a “half-brightness” setting with 6 L.E.D. (120 lumens). The fast-charging 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately) delivers 12 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge on the full brightness/12 L.E.D. setting, and a full 22 hours on the half brightness/6 L.E.D. setting. The flashlight head folds up and down and pivots left to right to deliver multiple lighting angles. A metal hang-hook swivels 360-degrees and folds away when not in use. The flashlight has a slim, compact design at 15 in. L and weighs only 2.1 lbs. (with 18-Volt LXT battery, sold separately). The LXLM03 is part of Makita’s growing 18-Volt LXT cordless line-up, with 65+ tools powered by one 18-Volt Lithium-Ion battery that reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Extra bright 12 L.E.D. flashlight provides 240 lumens
- Flashlight head folds up and down with 7 positive stops and rotates left to right for multiple lighting angles
- Metal hang hook swivels 360° and folds away for extra convenience
- 2-mode on/off switch delivers either full brightness (240 lumens) with 12 L.E.D. or half brightness (120 lumens) with 6 L.E.D.
- Up to 22 hours of continuous illumination from a single fully charged 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion battery
- Slim, compact design at only 15 in. long and weighs only 2.1 lbs.
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- LXT Lithium-ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- 1 year warranty
- Compatible batteries and chargers: BL1830, BL1830-2, DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SF
- Battery and charger sold separately