The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Autofeed Screwdriver delivers power and a high capacity range in a more compact size. The BFR750Z has an integrated autofeed design for less weight and more power, and the extension handle makes it ideal for decking and sub-floor applications. The BFR750Z is part of Makita’s growing 18V LXT cordless line-up, with 65+ tools powered by one 18-Volt Lithium-Ion battery that reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers superior fastening speed with 4,000 RPM for decking and sub-floor applications
- High collated screw capacity range of 1-3/4 in. to 2-15/16 in.
- Screw guide prevents screw strip tangling and can fold against the autofeed housing for easy storing
- Rugged aluminum dust-proof autofeed housing provides smooth sliding action
- 18-Volt LXT Battery (sold separately) charges in only 30 minutes
- Integrated autofeed design makes the tool lighter and more compact
- Compact design at only 18-1/4 in. long and weighs only 5.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Reversible belt clip attaches to either side of the tool
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- 3 Year Warranty
- Includes: Hook (281220-7), (2) #2 Phillips Bit, 7-1/8 in
- Compatible Batteries and Chargers: BL1830, BL1830-2, DC18SE, DC18RA, DC18RC
- Battery and charger sold separately