The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 15-Piece Combo Kit is the ultimate for the pro-user who demands a full range of best-in-class cordless solutions. The LXT1500 is Makita’s biggest combo kit with 15 Lithium-Ion cordless tools for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding and more. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. Makita’s LXT1500 includes a 5-3/8 in. metal cutting saw with 3,600 RPM’s of metal cutting speed (BCS550Z), a 1/2 in. High Torque impact wrench with 325 ft. lbs. of MAX Torque (BTW450Z) and a 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill with 480 in. lbs. of MAX Torque (LXPH01Z). The LXT1500 also includes a powerful impact driver that weighs only 3.3 lbs.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Variable 2-speed 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill (0-400 and 0-1,500 RPM) with Makita built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in. lbs. of maximum torque and weighs only 4.0 lbs.
- 6-1/2 in. circular saw delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood and weighs only 7.3 lbs.
- Reciprocating saw provides 0-2,900 SPM with tool-less blade changes and shoe adjustments and weighs only 7.9 lbs.
- Variable speed impact driver (0-2,300 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 in. lbs. of maximum torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs.
- 4-1/2 in. cut-off/angle grinder produces an impressive 10,000 RPM and weighs only 5.0 lbs.
- 1/2 in. impact wrench delivers 2,040 in. lbs. of maximum torque and weighs only 3.8 lbs.
- 7/8 in. SDS-Plus rotary hammer delivers 0-1,100 RPM and 0-4,000 BPM for faster drilling and weighs only 7.7 lbs.
- 3/8 in. angle drill delivers 0-1,800 RPM with low profile keyed chuck and paddle switch for use in close quarters
- Drywall screwdriver delivers 4,000 RPM to handle drywall and framing applications and weighs only 4.2 lbs.
- 1/2 in. high torque impact wrench delivers 325 ft. lbs. of maximum torque and weighs only 7.5 lbs.
- 5-3/8 in. metal cutting saw produces 3,600 RPM and weighs only 5.7 lbs.
- Variable 3-speed blower produces 0-18,000 RPM for a maximum air velocity of 179 MPH
- Dual fluorescent/incandescent flashlight has a built-in hanger and runs 15 incandescent hours and 4 fluorescent hours per charge
- 4-position flashlight with xenon bulb runs up to 4 hours per charge
- Rugged FM/AM job site radio comes with 10 preset FM/AM buttons and is mp3/iPod compatible
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Compatible batteries and chargers: BL1830, BL1830-2, DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18SF
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs