The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit is built for the pro-user who requires Best in Class cordless tools for drilling, hammer drilling, driving and fastening. The LXT211A includes a versatile 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill, as well as a powerful impact driver that weighs just 3.4 lbs. Each tool is powered by Makita's 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion battery. For added mobility, the Makita Rapid Automotive Battery Charger plugs into 12-Volt DC sockets equipped in most automobiles and trucks. It's part of Makita's expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Kit includes rapid automotive battery charger that plugs into any standard 12-Volt automobile power outlet
- Variable 2-speed 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill (0-400 and 0-1,500 RPM) with Makita built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in. lbs. of maximum torque and weighs only 4.0 lbs.
- Variable speed impact driver (0-2,300 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 in. lbs. of maximum torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs.
- LXT lithium-ion battery and rapid optimum charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- LXT lithium-ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- 60 minute rapid automotive charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Includes: 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill (BHP452Z), impact driver (BTD141Z), (2) 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion battery (BL1830), 18-Volt optimum automotive charger (DC18SE), tool case (824812-5)
- Compatible batteries and chargers: BL1830, BL1830-2, DC18SE, DC18RA, DC18SF
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs