The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Portable Band Saw delivers cordless metal cutting power to the jobsite. The BPB180Z has a Makita-built high torque motor and a compact design with less weight for a range of cutting applications in a variety of metal materials. The BPB180Z is part of Makita’s growing 18-Volt LXT cordless line-up, with 65+ tools powered by one 18V Lithium-Ion battery that reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 6-setting variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Built-in L.E.D. protection circuit with over-torque control protects motor
- Protective bumper design for added durability
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Accepts standard 44-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. blades
- 18-Volt LXT Battery (sold separately) charges in only 30 minutes
- Makita-built motor delivers faster cutting with 275-530 ft./min.
- Compact design at only 20-5/8 in. long and weighs only 14.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Adjustable foot protects material and provides positive support for accurate cuts
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- LXT Lithium-ion battery and rapid optimum charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- Includes: 18 TPI Bi-Metal Blade (792556-A)
- Compatible batteries and chargers: BL1830, BL1830-2, DC18SE, DC18RA, DC18RC
- Battery and charger sold separately