The Makita 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 4-Piece Combo Kit includes four cordless tools for drilling, driving and fastening in a more compact size. There's also a flashlight and radio to make your workday more enjoyable. Both the drill/driver and impact driver have an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for less fatigue, as well as built-in LED lights. Each tool is powered by Makita's 18-volt lithium-ion battery and the rated Rapid Optimum Charger, which are included in the kit.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes 1/2 in. driver/drill, impact driver, flashlight, job site radio, two 18-volt compact lithium-ion batteries, a Rapid Optimum Charger and tool bag.
- Variable 2-speed, 1/2 in. hammer driver/drill (0—400 & 0—1500 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.-lbs. of max torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs.
- variable speed impact driver (0—2300 RPM & 0—3200 IPM) provides 1280 in.-lbs. of maximum torque and weighs only 2.9 lbs.
- Rugged job site radio is mp3/iPod compatible and runs 8 hours on a single 18-volt compact lithium-ion battery
- 4-position flashlight with Xenon bulb runs up to 2 hours per charge
- 15-minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 15-minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for a longer life
- Compatible batteries and chargers: BL1815, BL1815-2, DC18RA, DC18SE
- Also compatible with these batteries and chargers: BL1815, BL1815-2, DC18RA, DC18SE
- 3-year warranty on tools and radio; 1-year warranty on flashlight, batteries and charger
- Includes: 1/2 in. driver-drill (LXFD01CW), impact driver (BTD142HW), flashlight (BML185W), job site radio (BMR100W), (2) 18-Volt compact Lithium-ion battery (BL1815), 1 Lithium-ion rapid optimum charger (DC18RA), tool bag (831274-0)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs