Makita's Drywall Screwdriver delivers speed, power and ergonomics for framing and drywall applications. It is powered by a 6 Amp motor designed to handle all framing and hanging applications. It delivers 0-2,500 RPM and weighs only 3.5 lbs. for increased comfort and all-day use. The adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock feature is engineered for consistent screw depth and the large variable speed trigger with lock-on button is designed for continuous use. The Makita Drywall Screwgun is engineered for all framing and hanging applications and is ideal for drywall contractors, acoustical contractors, carpenters, plaster contractors, maintenance, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class engineered drywall screwdriver. The FS2200 is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best in class engineering.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Powerful 6.0 Amp motor with 0-2,500 RPM designed to handle all framing and hanging applications
- Lightweight drywall gun at only 3.5 lbs.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized pistol grip for increased comfort and control
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock feature for consistent screw depth
- Cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability
- Depth locator holder for convenient storage during framing applications
- Convenient bit storage on base of grip reduces downtime
- Large variable speed trigger with lock-on button for continuous use
- Metal reinforced belt clip for increased durability