The Makita 3-1/2 in. Framing Coil Nailer (model AN901) combines power and ease-of-use features for increased performance. The AN901 accepts 1-3/4 in. to 3-1/2 in. nails (0.099 - 0.150 shank diameter) and has a magazine capacity of 150-300 with an easy-loading canister with nail size adjustment. The AN901 has a 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) and is engineered for increased user control and convenience. Additional features include a multi-directional exhaust port to direct exhaust air away from the user, and rubber bumpers to protect the work surface.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) allows user control over nailing options
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering the tool
- Sharp, pronounced spurs grip wood for controlled nailing at an angle
- Easy-loading canister with nail size adjustment provides maximum versatility
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment with 9 depth settings in increments of 1/16 in.
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs the exhaust air away from the operator
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Drives 1-3/4 in. to 3-1/2 in. coil framing nails
- Most powerful nailer in its class
- Rubber bumper protects tool housing
- Silent sheet reduces noise when disconnecting coupler
- Tool hook can be installed on either side of tool
- 1 year warranty
- Includes: hex wrench 4 (783202-0), non-mar tip (421658-6), air tool oil (181434-7), safety goggles (191687-A)