Makita spline shank bits feature extra strong, high-quality tungsten carbide tips for longer bit life. Each bit is body-annealed for reduced tension and greater torque resistance. The bits are ideal for drilling holes in concrete, block and brick.
- 2 cutter design for fast drilling
- Extra strong, high-quality tungsten carbide tips for longer bit life
- Symmetrical, double-flute design for reduced vibration and maximum dust removal
- Body-annealed to reduce tension for greater torque resistance
- For use drilling holes in reinforced and non-reinforced concrete, block and brick
- For use in rotary hammers that accept Spine shank bits including the Makita HR4041C