Powerful with an 11 amp motor and 15,000 RPM, the Makita 4-3/8 in. Curved Base Corded Planer is suitable for creating arches and arcs in timber and working on scarfs in logs. Featuring a 2-handed design and a large front grip for improved comfort and fine depth adjustment, this planer also has a large chip ejection chute and a lock-on button for continuous use. The adjustable bevel radius adjust up to 11-13/16 in. and the bevel base is factory adjusted for notching out logs at a 12-5/8 in. radius.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 11 amp motor with 15,000 RPM for powerful performance
- Precision machined base notches out logs at a 12-5/8 in. curved radius; adjustable bevel radius to 11-13/16 in.
- Large ejection chute for high rate of chip discharge
- Conveniently located front and rear grips for operator control and comfort
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Large 2-handed design for maximum control of cutter
- Smoothes and notches out logs for a perfect fit
- With a simple modification to the blades, can be used to create the hand-hewn look in timber and logs.
- Includes: Planer, Sharpening Holder, Blade Gauge, Socket Wrench, 4-3/8 in. Planer Blade Set and High Speed Steel
- 1-year limited warranty