Makita Thruster Style Percussion Bits feature a carbide tip engineered to penetrate on contact for fast whole starts. The bits are made from special heat-treated high alloy steel for longer life. The Thruster Style ground flute design allows for efficient dust removal.
- Thruster-style carbide tip engineered to penetrate on contact and plow through rebar
- Special heat-treated high alloy steel for longer bit life
- Thruster-style reinforced ground flute for efficient dust removal
- Aggressive cutting edge for fast and easy penetration
- Re-sharpenable for extended bit life
- For use in corded and cordless hammer drills for drilling holes in masonry materials