The Makita 5-3/8 in. Carbide-Tipped Metal Cutting Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for the Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Metal Cutting Saw (BCS550, sold separately). The Makita Metal Cutting Saw Blade has an ultra-thin kerf design that provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss. It is ideal for cutting pipe, angle iron, channel, and more.
- Ultra-thin kerf design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Modified Triple Chip Grind for increased efficiency and life
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Specially designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
- For cutting pipe, angle iron, channel, and more
- For use with Makita 18-Volt LXT cordless metal cutting saw (model BCS550)