Each disc is heat and moisture resistant due to a double resin binder. The strong backing is resistant to delaminating and tearing. Open coated grain distribution combined with calcium stearate coating enables the abrasive to avoid clogging thereby extending the life of the paper and achieving an excellent surface finish. Makita discs are ideal for a wide range of applications including: wood, paint removal, varnish, fillers, plastics and more.
- Stearate coating results in ant-clogging
- White aluminum oxide grain combines durability and sharpness
- Double resin binder is heat and moisture resistant
- Strong backing is resistant to delaminating and tearing
- 8-hole design fits most 5 in. random orbit sanders