Use the Makita 118 in. Plunge Saw Guide Rail with 6-1/2 in. plunge circular saws. This aluminum guide rail interfaces with the saw base to produce perfectly straight cuts whether perpendicular to your cutting material or on a beveled angle. You can also use it with routers with a router guide adapter.
- For 6-1/2 in. plunge saws (sold separately)
- Interacts with the saw base to give you smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Appropriate for alternate use with a router - must use with a router guide rail adaptor (model 194579-2 - sold separately)
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
- Aluminum material
- For use with Makita SP6000J/J1 Plunge Saw