Makita's Drywall Screwdriver, delivers speed, power and ergonomics for framing and drywall applications. It is powered by a 6 Amp motor designed to handle all framing and hanging applications. The Drywall Screwdriver delivers 0-6,000 RPM and weighs only 3.0 lbs. for increased comfort and all-day use. It is engineered for all framing and hanging applications and is ideal for drywall contractors, acoustical contractors, carpenters, plaster contractors, maintenance, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class engineered drywall screwdriver. The FS6200 is just another example of Makita commitment to innovative technology and best in class engineering.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Powerful 6.0 Amp motor with 0-6,000 RPM designed to handle all framing and hanging applications
- Lightest drywall gun in its class at only 3.0 lbs.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized pistol grip for increased comfort and control
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock feature for consistent screw depth
- Cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability
- Depth locator holder for convenient storage during framing applications
- Convenient bit storage on base of grip reduces downtime
- Large variable speed trigger with lock-on button for continuous use
- Metal reinforced belt clip for increased durability