The JS8000 is a powerful yet compact fiber cement shear engineered for a range of applications including drop-ins for sinks, flooring and showers, as well as exterior tasks like cut-to-length siding, gable angles and window openings. A retractable tool hook makes for easier execution on tight work spaces. The JS8000 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best in class engineering.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Single-piece cutting head is machined from precisely milled aluminum to ensure blades cut straight
- Solid steel blades cut clean, straight lines with a maximum cutting capacity up to 5/16 in.
- 1/2 in. protected spindle withstands heavy torque loads from powerful 6.5 AMP motor
- Lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability
- Retractable tool hook allows user to work in tight spaces
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Cuts fiber cement quickly while producing less dust
- Includes: Center blade (725129-8), (2) Side blade (725130-3), 5/32 in. Hex wrench (783221-6), Tool case (824780-2)